National Center for Parents
The National Institute for Lifelong Education (NILE)
NILE develops educational materials for parents, operates on and offline training courses, identifies best practices and develops policies in order to improve parental support for children's education and promotes healthy school participation activities.
By Telephone | Contact Us at 1899-0025 Anytime, Anywhere
- Child Rearing / Career Consult: Communication with children, career development for children, etc.
- Information for High School / College Entrance: Self-directed learning entrance test, admission officer system, etc.
- School Life: Preparation for entering school, tips for good friendship, solutions for maladjustment to school environments, etc.
- Conflicts at School / Arbitration: Support for resolving conflicts with schools, teachers, etc.
- Consultation at Local Centers: 1:1 consultation with an advisor
- Visiting Consultation: For parents with less mobility and accessibility
- Group Consultation: For parents with common issues
- Online Consultation: Cyber consultation and Q&A corners
- Consultation Resources: Parent consultation reviews and Q&A cases
Training Parent Leaders
Leaders of School Operation
- School Operation Committee: Support for parents’ participation as a committee member
- Parents Association: Support for parents’ participation in school education monitoring and volunteering activities as a type of educational donation
Leaders of Education Policies
- Parent Monitoring Team of Educational Policies: Monitoring educational policies and agendas
- Parents’ Opinions: Support for parents’ participation in various discussions on current policies and other debatable issues
- Civil Service Consultation for Parents: Support for parents to bring up problems in person